OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC (OMHC)
Psychiatric evaluations/ assessments and Psychiatric Medication Management
- Prescriptions of appropriate psychiatric medications.
- Prescription refills outside of a scheduled appointment is a courtesy service provided when appropriate and indicated. For a refill on your prescription in-between appointments please follow the instructions below.
- Call 410-296-0180 and please provide the following information:
- First and last name and date of birth of the patient.
- Name of medication and dosage and frequency of taking medication.
- Name and address of pharmacy unless it is unchanged.
- Please keep in mind prescription refills may take up to 48 hours to fill.
Our personalized counseling services are offered by highly skilled and licensed mental health professionals. All clinicians are licensed as a mental health practitioners in the State of Maryland and are skilled in the individual and group therapy/treatment of the following conditions and concerns:
- Behavior problems and Relationship issues
- Eating Disorders
- Grief Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Assertiveness Skills
- Coping skills
- Increasing Self Esteem
- Chronic Pain and or Illness
- Anger management problems
- PTSD, emotional and anxiety disorders
- Young Adult Issues of Transitions
- Diversity and multicultural concerns and adjustments
- Culture, assimilation and immigration
- Neglect, and emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Adjustment to divorce and separations